The development of the 2019-2020 Community Health Improvement Plan is the work of not only the lead agency, the Florida Department of Health, but also of many community partners and community members.
We would like to acknowledge the hard work of those who attended our planning meetings in 2018 and were vital in making this plan possible.
Healthy Charlotte is effective because of the strong partnerships we have in the community and our ability and willingness to share resources as appropriate.
If you would like someone from Healthy Charlotte to speak to your organization/group, please email HealthyCharlotte@flhealth.gov.
Currently the Speakers Bureau consists of the following individuals who are educated on and passionate about Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs):
- Helen Burton, SEDNET
- Rebecca Francois, Florida Department of Health in Charlotte County
- Rebecca Hansen, Charlotte Behavioral Health Care
- Jude Jean-Pierre, Florida Department of Health in Charlotte County
- Dr. Joseph Pepe, Florida Department of Health in Charlotte County
- Diane Ramseyer, Drug Free Charlotte County
- Jennifer S. Sexton, United Way of Charlotte County
- Colleen Turner, Charlotte County Human Services
- Vicki Vertich, Bayfront Health
Healthy Charlotte is still recruiting for its Speakers Bureau. Professionals and passionate community members who can present to audiences large and small on ACEs are encouraged to contact us by email at HealthyCharlotte@flhealth.gov. Or by phone at (941) 624-7200 ext. 7326.